Wednesday 26 May 2010

Arrivals...

Items have been pilling in from the post... June 2nd is boldly approaching. It's but a week now.

Here are a few things we will be taking with us:

A self inflatable compact mat. We will need a good night's rest when riding all day.


 First aid kit. Always be prepared! And, some oakley goggles for riding the dust and rain.
 Small cooker. Kindly donated by my grandad, it uses normal gasoline (petrol) so will be handy to boil some water, cook some food and maybe keep warm if the temperature drops really low in some desert places.
Boat shoes. I got these off of ebay for cheap. Hopefully they will last me the trip. I will be taking these
and some flip flops.














Luke is arriving tomorrow morning. I will be meeting him at the airport and then together we will go apply for my Zambian visa and take the train to my grandparents, where, I still have to do my motorbike test.

This is getting exciting, it seems everything is all coming together. I can't wait to set out, hit the road and live life on the road for a couple of months. London is good, but Africa will be an amazing adventure!

Peace Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment